ConnectPRO’s AVS-14-I is an all-new industrial quality 4-port Audio/Video switch.
The new AVS series allows for one VGA display and audio speaker/microphone to be shared between up to 4 source computers. By default the switching is synchronized so that Audio and Video are switched together, but the AVS-14-I also allows for the two to be unsynchronized, enabling the audio and video to be switched independently of each other.
For optimal performance it’s recommended to use ConnectPRO’s Super-Shielded video cable with ferrite cores.
Features & Benefits
- Enables up to 4 PCs to connect to one set Video/Audio output
- IR remote control : 3 meters
- Compatible with Windows ( Windows 98, 2000, XP, Vista, Windows 7 ),
Linux and Mac OS
- Built-in All-time Full DDC supported throughout all switch channels
- Easy switching with push-button or IR remote controller
- RS-232 serial control and firmware upgradable
- Video / Audio sync & async selectable
- Max video resolution supported 1920 x 1440
- DDC; DDC2; DDC2B Support
- VGA, SVGA, SXGA, XGA, UXGA, WUXGA and Multisync Monitors or equivilent
- Easy installation, no software required
UPC Code : 641458308050