VGA + Audio Extender up to 300ft at 1920×1200 resolution, individual RGB skew control
This industry-grade extender allows VGA video and audio to be extended up to 300ft. with thin and easily routable UTP Cat5 Cable. A local Transmitter unit and remote Receiver unit will both be connected via the Twisted Pair cable, and will all work together to provide incredible video quality and audio to a remote video/audio output.
In addition to providing a signal boost up to 300feet, the Transmitter unit also provides a local pass-through port allowing you to have a local output on the Transmitter side, as well as the remote output at the Receiver end.
The local Transmitter unit bears the part number EOC-VA1H-T, while the remote Receiver unit will be identified by the part number EOC-VA1H-R.
- Extends VGA video and analog audio across a single Twisted Pair, Cat5-type cable; eliminating need to run bulky and expensive VGA cable.
- Extra fine video quality at resolutions up to 1920 x 1200 at 100m/300 ft.
- Provides full support for DDC / EDID between Transmitter and Receiver
- Accepts analog audio input.
- Fine, independent sharpness and brightness control
- Pass-through port on Transmitter, for connecting Local display, or cascading with second transmitter
- Advanced spike suppression increases reliability in ‘noisy’ installations
- All-metal housing, easily wall-mounted, floor-mounted, or table-mounted
- All-hardware solution is Operating System Independent and Network Independent; no drivers or software to be installed on any computer
*Skewing is the visible separation of colors that can be noticeable on extended VGA displays. ConnectPRO recommends using a skew corrector (SC-101), allowing the extender to be fine-tuned for optimal display quality. Applications for EOC-VA1H
- Classrooms / Boardrooms / Training Facilities / Digital Signage