The ConnectPRO DDC EDID Ghosting Emulator is designed to solve the problem that computers can sometimes lose the Extended Display Identification Data (EDID). The EDID data is vital for the video extension; it is a data structure provided by a computer display to describe its characteristics to a graphics card. However, when you switch or disconnect and then reconnect the displays such as the monitor, you may lose EDID communication, and the user’s computer then fails to display the image properly if at all.
Now, such is no longer the case if you use ConnectPRO’s HDMI DDC EDID Emulator module. The ConnectPRO DDC EDID Emulator allows the user to have best video image setting all the time. Through an easy programmed process, the display’s DDC EDID is memorized in the DDC module, thus preventing our customers from blank screens and boot problems as well as resolving the issue of display resolution and color due to a lack of DDC EDID information.
Features and Benefits
- Clones the EDID from your display to place closer to the source
- Metal casing, simple to set up
- Allows you to send an HDMI signal through many devices in a chain
- Dip switches let you choose a generic EDID
- Includes 1 ft. HDMI cable and USB cable