Secure KVM SwitchesPrevent unauthorized access and ensure data isolation
Secure KVM switches keep sensitive network information isolated and guarded right where they’re most exposed, at the desktop. Providing advanced security, easy to use design, and variety of features for easy secure formation at low cost, Secure KVMs fulfills the needed boundaries between the network data path isolation and secure switching, while meeting NIAP security requirements. The design of Secure KVM switches is developed for use in accessing networks at multiple levels of security, including military, government, defense operations, and many office environments.
For all Custom KVM Configuration Please Contact us
email@example.com | (909) 444 – 9288
Connecting computer peripherals such as keyboard & mouse to a PC introduces potential data leakage and hacking risks. ConnectPRO sources secure KVM switches that provided port isolation between networks ensuring no data is leaked between secure ports and the outside world. Built with true data path isolation between systems and networks, these switches help prevent hardware tampering. Secure KVM switches provide superior security and data protection for commercial suppliers and end users in both government agencies and private sector organizations that require highly secure networks.
- NIAP-certified to meet Common Criteria PP3.0 security requirements.
- Safely switch between computers with varying classification levels.
- Prevents information leaks across computers
- Reduces time spent moving between various computers/networks
- Reduces the need for multiple keyboards, videos, and mice while accessing multiple computers
Security You Can Trust
Relax and know that your systems are more secure while using our KVM switches.
- Hardware-based data isolation
- Secure EDID Learn and Video Emulation
- True isolation between device connections
No need to upgrade your equipment. Our secure KVM uses your existing peripherals and security devices.
- Supports DVI, DisplayPort, HDMI and VGA monitors
- Resolutions up to 4K UHD
- Fully configurable CAC port
Configurations You Want
Work the way you want with multiple device configurations.
- KVM Switches with up to 16 ports
- Single, dual or quad monitors
- Supports both analog and digital video
- Port isolation between networks
- Multi-Monitor KM Switches with up to 8 ports