The EOC-VA1 is a VGA and audio extender that will transmit it’s signal up to 1000 feet at a 1920×1080 resolution.
This industry-grade extender allows VGA video and audio to be extended up to 1000 ft. with thin and easily route-able UTP Cat 5 cable. Just connect the local transmitter and remote Receiver via the Ethernet cable, and it will instantly transmit the signal to provide great AV quality to the remote AV output.
Additionally, the transmitter includes a VGA pass-through allowing you to see what’s on the remote screen from the local transmitter side.
The local Transmitter unit bears the part number EOC-VA1-T, while the remote Receiver unit will be identified by the part number EOC-VA1-R.
Features and Benefits
- Extends VGA video and analog audio across a single Twisted Pair, Cat5-type cable; eliminating need to run bulky and expensive VGA cable.
- Extra fine video quality at resolutions up to 1920 x 1200 at 300m/1000 ft.
- Provides full support for DDC / EDID between Transmitter and Receiver
- Accepts analog audio input.
- Fine, independent sharpness and brightness control
- Built-in Easy Skew calibration control on unit, or via IR remote control*
- Pass-through port on Transmitter, for connecting Local display, or cascading with second transmitter
- Advanced spike suppression increases reliability in ‘noisy’ installations
- All-metal housing, easily wall-mounted, floor-mounted, or table-mounted
- All-hardware solution is Operating System Independent and Network Independent; no drivers or software to be installed on any computer
*Skewing is the visible separation of colors that can be noticeable on extended VGA displays. ConnectPRO provides Easy Skew Calibration, either with controls on the physical unit or through IR remote, allowing the extender to be fine-tuned for optimal display quality. Applications for EOC-VA1
- Classrooms / Boardrooms / Training Facilities / Digital Signage
UPC Code: 641458128153