This USB Adapter is designed to allow a PS/2 keyboard and PS/2 mouse to be used through a single USB connection. A Typical use would be when there are two cross-platform systems, such as a Macintosh and a PC, requiring connections to a Master-IT PRO PS/2 KVM switch. The MT-606-1 USB Converter would then be used as an adapter to connect the Macintosh’s USB keyboard and mouse connection to the PS/2 cables that come with the Master-IT PRO KVM switch.
Features and Benefits
- Use anywhere USB-to-PS/2 connections are needed.
- Perfect USB Converter for cross-platform console connections.
- Dual PS/2 (female) connections for keyboard & mouse.
- Single USB (male) “A” type connection.
- No USB converter software or drivers required.
- USB 1.1 specifications
UPC Code: 0641458128016