The PR-14 is the most reliable KVM switch with PS/2 connections, perfect for use in a server-room, industrial computer environment, office, or even your home! With four ports, you will be able to connect four computers and control them all from a single keyboard, mouse, and monitor. This is great for someone looking to conserve desktop space or rack-space to keep things neat and tidy.
With our reliable PS/2 and VGA connections there are no drawbacks to using the PR-14. We have also created an intuitive on-screen-display to let you name individual ports and limit the guess-work when switching from system to system.
Features & Benefits
- Compatible with all versions of Windows, Mac OS X, and Linux.
- Front panel push-button to easily select computers.
- User-chosen hot-key allows for easy switching with the keyboard.
- Backlit buttons with multiple colors to quickly see which computer is selected.
- Fully compatible with the RC-01 remote to select a computer from far away.
- Easy to use on-screen-display.
- Plug-and-Play system configuration for easy set-up.
- No drivers are needed for operation.
- Controllable with the RS-232 serial port.
- 400MHz VGA bandwidth for higher resolutions and extra stability.
- The video resolution can go up to 1920×1440@60Hz, allowing for more than Full-HD quality.
- All-time Full DDC keeps the computers from forgetting the monitors to ensure extra stability.
UPC Code: 0641458168135