The PR-14 is a reliable KVM switch for use in the home or office, as well as in a server-room or industrial computer environment. With four ports, a user can connect several computers and control them all from a single console. Conserving desktop space or rack-space with only one console makes a KVM switch super beneficial, and with the reliable PS/2 connections and support for high resolutions, there are no drawbacks to using the PR-14. The intuitive OSD (On-Screen Display) also lets the customer name the individual ports to limit the guess-work when switching from system to system.
Features and Benefits
- Compatible with all versions of Windows, Linux, and OS X.
- Front panel push-button for easy computer selection.
- User selectable multi-hotkey (Ctrl, Shift, Scroll Lock, Caps Lock, Hotkey disable).
- Backlit push-button with multi-color LED for easy monitoring and selection.
- Built-in IR remote receiver and selectable Hot-key control.
- Easy-to-use built-in OSD control menu.
- Buzzer sound for computer switching confirmation.
- Plug-and-Play system configuration.
- No drivers needed for keyboard and mouse operation.
- RS-232 control and firmware upgradable.
- 400 MHz bandwidth for higher resolution display.
- Max video resolution supported 1920×1080@60Hz.
- Built-in All-time Full DDC (Active – DDC to all connected systems).
- 3-year Warranty.