The SL3-HD18A gives you a convenient way to manage up to 8 servers on a rack. This StreamLine only takes up 1U of space on your rack, and uses dual rails so you can take out the screen and keyboard independent of one another. The 8-port KVM console that comes with this StreamLine combines USB and PS/2 so you can mix and match your HID connections, not forcing you to choose between one or the other.
Features and Benefits
- A compact and efficient way to control multiple computers in a 19×36 inch server cabinet.
- Dual rails allow you to slide the screen and keyboard out independently.
- Uses a 1920×1080 17″ display for a sharp picture, and allows for more work space within the server.
- A modular KVM console means that as you scale up, so can your StreamLine.
- Cascading KVM modules allow you to connect the modules together for up to 136 connections on one console.