Special UD KIT for all HDMI systems and HDMI monitors
The Master-IT USB KVM Switch with HDMI series embedded DDM Technology can 100% maintain the compatibility of the shared devices and connect systems. As a result the UDD+ series becomes the most reliable and robust KVM switch in the world. UD-AP HDMI KIT series provides the premium HDMI video resolution up to 4K (3840 x 2160, 30 hz) on HDMI monitor.
The UD-12AP+HDMI-KIT, as with all ConnectPRO KVM switches, features all-the-time active DDC/EDID communication, which makes this switch Windows 7/8/10 compatible.
Special Configuration Kit of UD-12AP+HDMI-KIT to following user configuration:
- The monitor Connected to the KVM switch is equipped with HDMI video connector.
- Both PC systems, laptop, notebook systems or ducking stations has HDMI video outputs.
Features & Benefits
- Special fine-tuned for mechanical keyboards / gaming keyboards and high performance/ gaming mouse.
- 100% meet MicroSoft’s Guidelines for KVM switches for Windows OS, including Windows 7 and newest Windows 10.
- 100% Compatible with all versions of Windows, Linux, and Mac. OS.
- User select-able multi-hotkey (Ctrl, Shift, Scroll Lock, Caps Lock)
- Built-in IR remote receiver (Remote not included)
- RS-232 control and firmware upgradable and unlimited UPLINK for future expansion
- DVI-HDMI cables interface, supporting links to the HDMI systems and links to HDMI monitor/ display
- Max video resolution supported 4K (3840 x 2160) at 30hz on one HDMI monitor
- 3 year Warranty
What’s in the Box?
- 1 x UD-12AP KVM Switch
- 1 x 6A-121WP05-US Power Supply
- 1 x CRJ45-DB9F-5 Firmware/Serial Control Cable
- 2 x CHDDV-S202-XX 6ft/10ft HDMI to DVI Dual Link cable ( connecting HDMI systems to KVM switch)
- 2 x UC-AB-XX 6ft/10ft USB Cables
- 2 x 3.5 mm 6-ft stereo audio cable
- 1 x CHDDV2-S202-XX 6ft/10ft Video Cable, HDMI to DVI Dual Link Cable (1 for connecting from KVM switch to HDMI monitor)