- The cabling combination with this starter kit is ONLY FOR if all your monitor and systems are ALL having DVI-D connection.
- If you have ALL HDMI monitor and ALL HDMI on the systems, please go for the HDMI cabling starter kit : UD-12AP+HDMI-KIT
The UD-12AP KVM switch is built around ConnectPRO’s patented Dynamic Device Mapping (DDM) technology. With DDM, the UD-12AP maintains the connection between your keyboard, mouse, and the computer; this allows for instant switching between computers. This is made even more stable by our Dual-Core technology, creating the most reliable and stable KVM on the market. The dual link DVI allows the UD-12AP to support high resolutions such as 1440p.
The UD-12AP-KIT includes a choice of either 6, 10, or 15 foot KVM cables, and a firmware update/serial control cable. The KVM cables combine the DVI and USB cables for the computer connection into one cable with a Y split on either end of the cable, allowing you to manage your cables easily.
Features and Benefits
- Special fine-tuned for mechanical keyboards / gaming keyboards and high performance/ gaming mouse.
- 100% meet MicroSoft’s Guidelines for KVM switches for Windows OS, including Windows 7 and newest Windows 10.
- 100% Compatible with all versions of Windows, Linux, and Mac. OS.
- Supports USB 2.0
- Works with monitors with a resolution up to 2560 x 1600
- Hot-key support to easily switch between ports with your keyboard.
- All-Time Full DDC prevents the computer from losing connection to the monitor, even when it is not active.
- KIT includes KVM cables for easy cable management.
- Headphone/Microphone interface for each port.
- Dual-Link DVI interface.
- 3 year Warranty
What’s in the box?