UDP-12AP USB KVM Switch with DisplayPort v1.4 has embedded DDM Technology that can maintain the compatibility of the shared devices and connect systems. As a result the UDP-12AP becomes the most reliable and robust multi-monitor KVM switch in the world. UDP-12AP provides the premium video that supports DisplayPort 1.4 on monitors.
The UDP-12AP, as with all ConnectPRO KVM switches, features all-the-time active DDC/EDID communication, which makes this switch Windows 7/8/10 compatible.
The UDP-12AP 2-Port USB DisplayPort 1.4 KVM Switch with Audio and USB 3.0 Hub combines next-generation digital display standards with seamless KVM control, allowing you to switch between one single head DisplayPort systems. Also ideal for systems with a single DisplayPort output
Delivering multi-computer control for high-res multimedia applications, the KVM supports resolutions of 4K, 5K (@60 – 120 Hz) with DisplayPort HD audio, as well as 2-channel analog stereo
audio and microphone input.
Suitable for high-quality static imaging, such as medical applications (MRI, X-ray, etc.), Higher resolution is supported at reduced refresh rates.
Features & Benefits
- Compatible with all versions of Windows, Linux, and OS X
- User select-able multi-hotkey (Ctrl, Shift, Scroll Lock, Caps Lock)
- Built-in IR remote receiver (Remote not included)
- RS-232 control and firmware upgradable
- DisplayPort interface, v1.4
- Max video resolution supported 4K @ 60-120 Hz or 5K @60 Hz~120Hz
- Built-in All-time Full DDC (Active-DDC to all connected systems)
- Durable metal case
- 3-year Warranty
What’s in the Box?