UDP-14AP USB KVM Switch with DisplayPort v1.4 has embedded DDM Technology that can maintain the compatibility of the shared devices and connect systems. As a result the UDP-14AP becomes the most reliable and robust multi monitor KVM switch in the world. UDP-14AP provides the premium video that supports DisplayPort 1.4 on monitors.
The UDP-14AP, as with all ConnectPRO KVM switches, features all-the-time active DDC/EDID communication, which makes this switch Windows 7/8/10 compatible.
The UDP-14AP 4-Port USB DisplayPort 1.4 KVM Switch with Audio and USB 3.0 Hub combines next generation digital display standards with seamless KVM control, allowing you to switch between one single head DisplayPort systems. Also ideal for systems with a single DisplayPort output
Delivering multi-computer control for high-res multimedia applications, the KVM supports resolutions of 4K, 5K (@60 – 120 Hz) with DisplayPort HD audio, as well as 2-channel analog stereo
audio and microphone input.
Suitable for high quality static imaging, such as medical applications (MRI, X-ray, etc.), Higher resolution is supported at reduced refresh rates.
Features & Benefits
- Compatible with all versions of Windows, Linux, and OS X
- User select-able multi-hotkey (Ctrl, Shift, Scroll Lock, Caps Lock)
- Built-in IR remote receiver (Remote not included)
- RS-232 control and firmware upgradable
- DisplayPort interface, v1.4
- Max video resolution supported 4K @ 60-120 Hz or 5K @60 Hz~120Hz
- Built-in All-time Full DDC (Active-DDC to all connected systems)
- Durable metal case
- 3 year Warranty
What’s in the Box?