Features & Benefits
- 100% compatible with USB HID devices (for USB DDM ports)
- Compatible with all versions of Windows, Linux, and OS X
- Front panel push-button for easy channel selection
- User select-able multi-hotkey (Ctrl, Shift, Scroll Lock, Caps Lock)
- Backlit push-button with multi-color LED for easy monitoring and selection
- Built-in IR remote receiver (Remote not included)
- Buzzer sound for channel switching confirmation on/off select-able
- Plug-an-Play system configuration
- Additional USB Hub ports for device sharing
- No drivers need for keyboard and mouse operation
- RS-232 control and firmware upgradable
- DisplayPort interface, v1.4
- Max video resolution supported 4K @ 60-120 Hz or 5K @60 Hz
- Built-in All-time Full DDC (Active-DDC to all connected systems)
- Headphone/Microphone interface for each port
- Durable metal case
- 3 year Warranty
UDP-14AP USB KVM Switch with DisplayPort v1.4 has embedded DDM Technology that can maintain the compatibility of the shared devices and connect systems. As a result the UDP-14AP becomes the most reliable and robust multi monitor KVM switch in the world. UDP-14AP provides the premium video that supports DisplayPort 1.4 on monitors.
The UDP-14AP, as with all ConnectPRO KVM switches, features all-the-time active DDC/EDID communication, which makes this switch Windows 7/8/10 compatible.
The UDP-14AP 4-Port USB DisplayPort 1.4 KVM Switch with Audio and USB 3.0 Hub combines next generation digital display standards with seamless KVM control, allowing you to switch between one single
head DisplayPort systems. Also ideal for systems with a single DisplayPort output
Delivering multi-computer control for high-res multimedia applications, the KVM supports resolutions of 4K (@60 – 120 Hz) with DisplayPort HD audio, as well as 2-channel analog stereo
audio and microphone input.
Suitable for high quality static imaging, such as medical applications (MRI, X-ray, etc.), Higher resolution is supported at reduced refresh rates.
What’s in the Box?