Features & Benefits
- 100% compatible with USB HID devices (for USB DDM ports)
- Compatible with all versions of Windows, Linux, and OS X
- Front panel push-button for easy channel selection
- User select-able multi-hotkey (Ctrl, Shift, Scroll Lock, Caps Lock)
- Backlit push-button with multi-color LED for easy monitoring and selection
- Built-in IR remote receiver (Remote not included)
- Buzzer sound for channel switching confirmation on/off select-able
- Plug-an-Play system configuration
- Additional USB Hub ports for device sharing
- No drivers need for keyboard and mouse operation
- RS-232 control and firmware upgradable
- Dual DisplayPort interface, v1.4
- Max video resolution supported 4K @ 60-120Hz or 5K@60 Hz on each shared monitor
- Built-in All-time Full DDC (Active-DDC to all connected systems)
- Headphone/Microphone interface for each port
- Durable metal case
- 3 year Warranty
UDP2-12AP USB KVM Switch with Dual DisplayPort v1.4 has embedded DDM Technology that can maintain the compatibility of the shared devices and connect systems. As a result the UDP2-12AP becomes the most reliable and robust multi monitor KVM switch in the world. UDP2-12AP provides the premium video that supports DisplayPort 1.4 on two monitors.
The UDP2-12AP, as with all ConnectPRO KVM switches, features all-the-time active DDC/EDID communication, which makes this switch Windows 7/8/10 compatible.
The UDP2-12AP 2-Port USB Dual DisplayPort 1.4 KVM Switch with Audio and USB 3.0 Hub combines next generation digital display standards with seamless KVM control, allowing you to switch between 2 dual
head or twin DisplayPort systems. Also ideal for systems with a single DisplayPort output, and a second video source such as DVI or HDMI, using a low cost accessory adapter.
Delivering multi-computer control for high-res multimedia applications, the dual view KVM supports resolutions of 4K (@60 – 120 Hz) with DisplayPort HD audio, as well as 2-channel analog stereo
audio and microphone input.
Suitable for high quality static imaging, such as medical applications (MRI, X-ray, etc.), Higher resolution is supported at reduced refresh rates.
What’s in the Box?