Features & Benefits
- Compatible with all versions of Windows, Linux, and OS X
- Front panel push-button for easy channel selection
- User select-able multi-hotkey (Ctrl, Scroll Lock)
- Backlit push-button with multi-color LED for easy monitoring and selection
- Plug-an-Play system configuration
- Additional USB Hub ports for device sharing
- No drivers need for keyboard and mouse operation
- Dual DisplayPort interface, v1.2
- Max video resolution supported 4K @ 60Hz
- Headphone/Microphone interface for each port
- Durable metal case
- 2 year Warranty
Delivering multi-computer control for high-res multimedia applications, the dual view KVM supports resolutions of 4K (@60 Hz) with DisplayPort HD audio, as well as 2-channel analog stereo
audio and microphone input.
For basic DisplayPort 1.2 systems with no advanced Graphic Video Card installed.
** This model is an OEM model which is not provide monitor’s EDID feeding to all connected system – which may cause images/ windows resizing after switching to target system.
- NO EDID feeding to all connected systems ( video switching time 8~12 seconds vs 2 seconds with UDP2-12AP)
- NO IR for remote controller
- NO Firmware Upgrade port
- NO on-panel Hotkey Selection
- NO KVM reset button
- NO USB DDM for USB fast switching and better HID compatibility