ConnectPRO’s UR-12 is the most reliable, Windows 7 Compatible, desk-top solution for controlling 2 USB computers from a single console. With 4 USB ports, a customer can connect more than just a keyboard and mouse to the KVM, allowing for additional USB 2.0 devices to be shared. Switch between the computers with the push of a button.
The front panel push-buttons are designed to let the customer know which ports have a powered computer connected, and which port is currently active. A buzzer is built in to give the user an audio confirmation whenever the KVM switches ports, though if the customer chooses they may disable the buzzer sound with the push of a button.
Features and Benefits
- Compatible with all versions of Windows, Linux, and OS X
- Compliant with Microsoft’s display guidelines for KVM switches in Windows 7
- Front panel pushbuttons for easy computer selection
- Buzzer sound for computer switching confirmation (toggle on/off)
- Plug-and-Play operation and faster KVM switching
- Additional front USB ports for device sharing
- High compatibility with HID devices
- Support All-time Full DDC ( Active – DDC to all systems connected ) makes this KVM compliant with Windows 7 KVM requirements.
- All-time Full DDC:
- Reads EDID information from the attached screen and stores it in nonvolatile memory.
- Avoids boot problems from missing DDC information.
- Ideal for any application that does not provide DDC or EDID information.
- 3-year Warranty
UPC Code: 641458188027