The front panel push-buttons are designed to let the customer know which ports have a powered computer connected, and which port is currently active. A buzzer is built in to give the user an audio confirmation whenever the KVM switches ports, though if the customer chooses they may disable the buzzer sound with the push of a button.
Features and Benefits
- Compatible with all versions of Windows, Linux, and OS X
- Front panel push buttons for easy computer selection
- Buzzer sound for computer switching confirmation
- Plug-and-Play operation and faster KVM switching
- Two additional USB ports for device sharing
- No drivers needed for keyboard and mouse operation
- Highly compatible with HID devices
- Support All-time Full DDC ( Active – DDC to all systems connected )
- Reads EDID information from the attached screen and stores it in nonvolatile memory.
- Avoids boot problems from missing DDC information.
- Ideal for any application that does not provide DDC or EDID information.
- 3-year Warranty