The Cybex DisplayPort to DisplayPort Series secure desktop KVM is designed to meet the stringent specifications of the U.S. government and comply with the requirements of the latest NAIP protection profile for peripheral sharing devices version 3.0. The DisplayPort to DisplayPort Series delivers proven security features such as unidirectional data diode technology, which assures complete network isolation while offering user-friendly, easy switching between sources. An active anti-tampering system and holographic tampering evident labels alert the user when the system has been physically compromised. Patented emulation technology prevents Display Data Channel (DDC) signal leakage; and guards against signal attacks.
- Outstanding security. Certified to the latest National Information Assurance Partnership (NIAP) Protection Profile V3.0 for Peripheral Sharing devices
- Discrete processing paths. Isolated ports on the switch provide discrete processing paths to each system, preventing data leakage, transfer or crosstalk between adjacent ports
- Unique NUM Lock, CAPS Lock and Scroll Lock indicators. While the Cybex series maintains unidirectional data flow, it also provides indicators that alert users when the NUM Lock, CAPS Lock or Scroll Lock is on to improve ease of use
- Support for USB authentication devices. A CAC port provides secure connection to common access cards for authenticating users. An optional Dedicated Periphral Port (DPP) provides a secure connection to common access card readers, as well as additional types of authentication devices including, facial recognition scanners and fingerprint readers
- Gain true image reproduction and display flexibility. Cybex KVM switches offer the industry’s broadest range of video connections including DVI-I, Display Port, HDMI and support for resolutions up to UHD 4K to make sure image quality is highly accurate and video plays at the highest definition possible.
- NIAP Protection Profile for Peripheral Switching Devices v. 3.0
- Two, four or eight secure, isolated channels
- Resolutions up to UHD 4K or 2560 X 1600
- Single Head or Dual Head display connections with DVI-I, HDMI 1.4, or DisplayPort 1.2 support
- CAC/DPP option available
- Dual monitor support