Video Splitters, VSD series broadcast and boost one Video signal source for 2 DVI monitors, supports DVI / HDMI display resolutions of up to UXGA (1600 x 1200), WUXGA (1920 x 1200), and Full HD 1080p (1920 x 1080). There is no software or interface card to install. Simply connect the cables, power up the system and you are ready to duplicate video to multiple monitors with excellent clarity. Superb high bandwidth enables a high-resolution video signal to be displayed on multiple monitors.
The VSD series delivers a easy to use DVI video solution that suits virtually any application or operating environment. Such as classroom, healthcare, professional A/V, control centers, and retail POS environments.
With the mountable size, VSD series can be easily mounted on the rack for space-saving and work efficiently
The VSD-102 DVI splitter lets you share one DVI video source on two displays and acts as a signal amplifier that allows you to locate your DVI monitors up to 10 m away from your DVI signal source.
Features and Benefits
- Duplicate one Video input to multiple DVI outputs
- Automatic power-save when Video input is lost
- Support DVI / HDMI display resolutions of up to UXGA (1600 x 1200), WUXGA (1920 x 1200), Full HD 1080p (1920 x 1080)
- Compatible with most of the popular screen resolution to XGA, SXGA, UXGA, WSXGA, Full HD, and WUXGA systems
- Cascaded operation for increased signal outputs
- Support EDID, HDCP and is Blu-ray ready for high definition display
- Accurate and reliable reproduction of digital video signals without attenuation and distortion