KVM Switches: 3 years
StreamLine Consoles: 1 year
Video Switches: 1 year
Extenders and Video Splitters: 1 year
Premium Cables: Lifetime
Extended Warranty Packages are available upon request.
For International Customers
In the case of an RMA, the customer is expected to pay the return shipping costs. For product replacements the customer may also be expected to pay for the product to be shipped back to them.
Refunds will be issued through the method of payment, but at ConnectPRO’s discretion may be issued as a check.
Return and RMA Policy
When returning a product purchased directly from us and within 30 days, you are entitled to refund (excluding freight/insurance), credit, or product exchange. Any non-defective merchandise return may be assessed a restocking fee. There will be no refunds after 30 days.
For all orders paid using credit card or PayPal, the 2.9% processing fee is NON-REFUNDABLE for order cancellation and/or product returns.
For refunds, replacements, or repairs: contact a support representative at email@example.com to obtain an RMA number.
When contacting us, please provide us with your customer account, invoice number, part number, serial number, and a description or explanation regarding nature of problem. Our standard procedure is to ship RMA replacements via FedEx Ground once the defective part has been received. The customer will pay return shipping to us, and the difference for a special shipping method when repaired or replacement item is returned to customer.
By purchasing ConnectPRO products, you abide to ConnectPRO return policy.
- Return Material Authorization (RMA) Number: RMA number is required for all merchandise returned for credit, repair, or exchange. Product returned without Return Authorization Number won’t be processed.
- Information Needed: When calling for RMA number, please have the following information available: Your Name, Phone Number, Product Number, Product Description, Invoice Number, and your reason for returning the merchandise.
- Buyer Remorse Returns: Customer has 30 days Buyer Remorse grace period, for unopened package, after they received the product(s). ConnectPRO needs to be notified of Buyer Remorse return during the grace period. Full refund of product price will be issued if ConnectPRO received notice during the grace period.
- Buyer Remorse Returns: Opened or used products are not qualified for 30 day Buyer Remorse Returned. Please refer to 30-day money back guarantee for more detail.
- 30-day money back/exchange guarantee (from invoiced date): for all non-defective hardware products that have been opened.
- 15% Restocking fee will be applied for “Return for Refund”.
- Return of Non-Defective product: If the non-defective product is returned within the 30-day for money back, products should be enclosed in their original boxes and all original manuals and accessories should be included. An outside shipping box with suitable cushion should be used to ship the product back so the product is protected. ConnectPRO is not responsible for any items that are missing or damaged during shipment due to improper packaging. Product should be shipped back to ConnectPRO freight prepaid. ConnectPRO reserves the right to impose service charge if the product is not returned in its original condition, or damaged during shipping due to improper packaging.
- No refund: No Refund will be issued after 30 days from the invoice day.
- Mis-handled / Abused / Altered products: Any physical or functional damage caused by mis-handling, abuse or unauthorized alternation of product shall void the warranty.
- Return Freight Prepaid: All merchandise returned must be shipped Freight Prepaid, unless it is DOA (Dead on Arrival) and is reported within 30 days from the invoice date.
- RMA # Valid for 21 days: Returned products must be received within 21 days from the RMA number issuing date. Products should be enclosed in their original boxes and all original manuals and accessories should be included. Incomplete packages are subject to a 30% restocking fee.
- Advance Replacement: If Advance replacement is requested by customer, ConnectPRO may charge customer for both the replacement product(s) and freight charge.
- ConnectPRO will refund the charge to the customer if the defective product is returned to ConnectPRO within 30 days from the date that replacement unit is shipped.
- RMA # on shipping box: RMA number should be clearly marked on outside of the boxes. Failing to do so will delay the RMA process.
- Package lost or damaged: We will not be responsible for any lost or damaged returning package during shipping. Be sure to insure the return package with the carrier.
- No Marking on product accepted: All parts with permanent marks on product or product packaging box will not be qualified for exchange or credit.
- Warranty Date: 3 year warranty is provided on all KVM and Extenders. Warranty is based on original invoiced date. ConnectPRO must be notified of any Defective On Arrival (DOA) products within 10 days of the receiving date.
- Refused & Returned Shipment: There will be a 30% restocking fee on all of the refused or returned shipments due to wrong address or other reasons. Restocking fee is calculated based on the price of the product(s); Freight charge is non-refundable.
- Ground shipping for Replacement: RMA returning or Replacement product to the customer will be shipped by FedEx Ground. Other shipping methods can be arranged with additional charges.
- Shipping/Handling charges: Shipping/Handling charge is non-refundable.
- Free Shipping Purchase: Purchases with free shipping that are refused or returned will be charged with actual shipping costs.
- Address Correction: ConnectPRO reserves the right to bill customer for address correction and intercept charge if the shipping address provided by customer is wrong, or package is forwarded to a new location by customer’s request.