Our matrix extenders can extend HDMI, DVI, USB 2.0, 2-way analog audio, RS-232, and IR over a gigabit Ethernet network. The supported maximum resolution is 1920×1200@60Hz over HDMI and even DVI. Multicasting support means multiple encoders and decoders Senders and multiple Receivers can simultaneously connect to create an AV matrix.
Features and Benefits
- Supports all high definition resolutions such as 1080p up to 1920×1200 resolution at 60fps.
- USB 2.0 signal transmission for KVM (Keyboard, Video, Mouse)
- HDCP Compliant
- Simple and easy configuration
- Extend sources distance up to 100 meters (CATx)/10 Kilometers (Fiber) from the sources at 1080p
- RS232 Control
Industrial-grade audio/video extending and distribution solutions; ideal for professional digital signage.
Benefits & Features
- Crystal Clear image and stereo audio signal extended over 1000 feet.
- Accepts both analog (stereo 3.5 mm) and digital audio (S/PDIF) connectors.
- All-Time Full DDC communication is kept 100% of the time, making installation and maintenance of AV distribution systems much easier.
- Individual RGB skew adjustment helps make sure a clear image quality can be maintained over long distance distribution.
The “all new” EOC-KVMUSA1 is the ultimate in KVM extenders. With built-in USB and Serial, the user is able to have their machine in a remote location while still having full access to controls and video. With the flip of a switch, the user is alternatively able to have video and audio extended to their destination. This switch is capable of extending VGA, USB, and Serial; or VGA and Audio all up to 1000′ over Cat-x cable.
Benefits & Features
- Supports Dynamic Device Mapping technology, for USB Keyboard, mouse, and touch screen operating stability.
- Crystal Clear Image and Stereo Audio signal extended over 1000 ft
- Accept both analog (stereo 3.5 mm) and digital audio (S/PDIF) connectors
- All-time Full DDC communication is kept 100% of the time – it makes installation and maintenance of AV distribution systems much easier
- Individual RGB skew adjustment makes sure clear image quality can be maintained over a long distance distribution.